1. Everything at Bellocq Tea makes us happy. Loose tea (great for cooking, see our upcoming hand-made gift ideas with these flavors in the coming weeks) and lovely boxed tea bags for the lazy lady style tea drinker.
2. For kids, small wooden village, colored chalk and woodland animal finger puppets will fill a stocking at Stone Barns Center's gift shop.
3. The key to a great meal is in the basics. We are Maldon Sea Salt junkies. For a more eclectic selection try these from Boulette's Larder in San Franscisco- Murray River Salt, Controne Hot Pepper and Coelum Olive Oil.
4. Cookbook Book by Phaidon at Amazon.com. A cookbook for all the senses will delight anyone interested in the history of cookbooks, graphic design and food photography.
5. This collection of vinegars from Despaña make every meal taste good.
6. Gorgeous colors and beautiful modern shapes are what keep bringing us back to Canvas Home Store. This collection of of tabletop items won't break the bank but are high on style.
7. These all natural beauty products from our friends at CAP Beauty are good enough to eat.
8. A well packaged wine or spirit is always a welcome gift. Nobody does it better than Pasanella and Son.
9 The New American Herbal is for any gardener or cook. Our friend Stephen Orr created this "everything you need to know and what to do with it" herbal bible. Available on Amazon.com
Art Direction by James Dunlinson