Gnocchi with Ramp Butter and Parmesan Cheese
- 5 ramps, rinsed and trimmed
- 12 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon Maldon sea salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound gnocchi
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese, lots
Whiz together ramps and butter in the bowl of a food processor, using a rubber spatula to scrap down sides. Season well with salt and pepper and whiz again. Bring a large pot of water to the boil. Add gnocchi and cook according to package instructions. Remove from heat, drain and toss with ramp butter. Serve with lots and lots of Parmesan cheese.